The workplace should not be the source of harassment or discrimination. Learn more about famous sexual harassment cases and unlawful employment practices with these links from around the Web.
- Explore this link from ABCNews.com for more information on the Clarence Thomas hearings regarding his sexual harassment of law professor Anita Hill.
- Check out this article from VanityFair.com to read more about one woman’s first-hand experience with sexual harassment while working for David Letterman.
- Visit EqualRights.org to learn about sexual harassment in the workplace.
- Learn when your employer can legally withhold or deduct your wages with this article from the California Department of Industrial Relations.
- This article from the US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission discusses the federal laws that prohibit discrimination in the workplace.
Give the Advocacy Center For Employment Law in San Jose a call at (888) 703-2911 to schedule your free initial consultation with one of our experienced sexual harassment or workplace discrimination lawyers.